I know right? Just the name of these sounds amazing, and let me tell you, while they were cooking, the house smelled amazing as well.
I had a container of refrigerated biscuits, and I had just bought a small container of blue cheese…and this is what happened. Dieters, look away.
Don’t they look good? I think these would be a great dinner bread for pasta, but we just munched on them as a snack.
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- half a stick of butter melted (yeah, it’s a lot, sorry!)
- a few shakes of oregano
- a few shakes of parsley
- 1/4-1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- a few shakes of parmesan
- a few shakes of garlic powder
- a few shakes of garlic salt
- a few shakes of red chili flakes
Preheat oven to 375. In a bag, add all the ingredients together and give it a really good shake, making sure the biscuits are evenly coated. In a nonstick pan, (I used a cast iron skillet), add the biscuits. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Voila!