My very first blogging award!!! Thanks, Asha, for nominating me! I am new to blogging. Heck, I haven’t even really figured out how to do the layouts. I always wanted to blog, but I figured nobody would ever pay attention. And to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, well that is just highly encouraging. The whole point of my blog was to hopefully inspire others to try new recipes from a different culture. I love cooking, and I love sharing food with people. So to know that someone finds my blog inspiring is quite satisfactory in my world. Thanks again, Asha! And for those of you unfamiliar with Asha’s blog, SelfVeda, she has a really unique medley of thoughts and interpretations on many different topics. unique recipes, and just inspiration for good living in general.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
- I have been to most states in the US
- I don’t like lines
- I am not a fan of crowds
- I love fruity alcoholic beverages
- I spent 3 months in India
- I have studied 4 languages
- I love watching court tv
4. Nominate other blogs and inform them about it.